Jerome,

Wonderful, thank you. I am about to release a rather interesting open
source project that makes LARGE use of Restlet, and I am glad to get
your help.

--
-a

"Ideally, a code library must be immediately usable by naive
developers, easily customized by more sophisticated developers, and
readily extensible by experts." -- L. Stein

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2363635