hi,

I add some description for the topic above:

actually the scenario is like that:

I just want to protect some of all resources like /customers,
/customers/{customerId}, /customers/{customerId}/orders etc. but not including
some other resources such as /users, /users/{userId} etc.

if I want to use Digest to do that, I know I have to customize a subclass of
Guard, also I have to implement a construtor which contains baseUris parameter.

currently my thought is:
1. I can put the protected Uris into baseUris, then Restlet will check that and
do the validation, I mean if restlet finds some uri should be protected, then
it will call the related methods to do the validation. otherwise execute the
next restlet.

2. restlet hasn't implemented this functionality, I mean users need to complete
the logic about the protection urils mapping.

for example, we can override doHandle method, get the request uri, then check
whether it is protected.

by the way, I am using restlet 1.1.5

Can anyone give me some help?

Thanks and Regards,