Rob, thanks for your answer.

I don't still understand how to implement this RIAP pseudo-protocol,
can you please provide me with an example based on my classes?

Also, I'm not trying to avoid duplicating code, but to have a
different resource handle the original request, only for one method:
GET

Thanks again.

--
Fabián Mandelbaum