I am trying to implement web services that will be used on an iPhone client.
I need the user to authenticate and then make sure he is authorized before
executing an action. I am using Spring 2.5.6 along with Restlet 1.1.7.

<bean name="restletRouter" class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringRouter">
<bean id="app" class="org.restlet.Application">
<bean id="restletServer" class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringServer">
<bean id="restletComponent" class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringComponent">
<bean name="secretResolver"
class="ps.exalt.iywave.server.api.security.CustomAuth" scope="singleton"/>
<bean name="guard" class="ps.exalt.iywave.server.api.security.CustomGaurd"
scope="singleton">
                <property name="next" ref="restletRouter"/>
                <property name="secretResolver" ref="secretResolver"/>
</bean>

The problem is it is not asking for authentication, is there anything I am
missing?