Hey,
Thanks Sutphin! Now it works when I run it as a standalone application,
SpringComponent component = (SpringComponent)
context.getBean("restletComponent");
component.start()

However when I run it on Tomcat, it still doesn't do much, Is there specific
configurations to use this Guard with Tomcat?

I've in My Web.xml:

<servlet>
    <servlet-name>rest</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>
      com.noelios.restlet.ext.spring.RestletFrameworkServlet
    </servlet-class>
  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>rest</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
  </listener>

And my rest-servlet.xml is like what I post earlier,
My guess is that tomcat ignores the application and guard beans in the
rest-servlet.xml and uses the router directly. Can I attach the router
directly in the xml file?

Thanks again