hi Thierry

If i execute the following in side matlab

Client client = new Client(Protocol.HTTP);
I get the warning

WARNUNG: No available client connector supports the required protocols:
'PROTOCOL.HTTP' . Please add the JAR of a matching connector to your classpath.

When i execut the following
System.out.println(E​ngine.getInstance().​createHelper(client,​
null));
I get the same warning.
WARNUNG: No available client connector supports the required protocols:
'PROTOCOL.HTTP' . Please add the JAR of a matching connector to your classpath.

But when i checked the code of the createhelper() and so i checked for more
values from matlab.

client.getProtocol() returns [HTTP].
but for
(connector.getprotocols().containsAll(client.getProtocol()) returns 0 for
iteration with
com.noelios.restlet.​http.StreamClientHel​per
instance.)

Can u please let me know why this returning zero.I hope im on right path of
debugging the problem.

Thanks

Regards
Rashik.T