hi Thierry

      Sorry for late reply for ur post.Actually i have found the reason for the
behaviour.The problem was in my code in matlab.Im really sorry for taking up ur
time but without ur help i would not have found the problem in side matlab
code.Im really thankful for your support.(i guess u can also cancel the bug
created for the issue).

The problem was from the matlab i was passing invaild scheme name.But client
was getting created with out any errors
for eg.client("Protocol.HTTP").Thats the reason why i was getting a negative
return from containAll().
Because of my in experience with the api i had feeling that it would give an
error when i pass a invalid scheme name as string to the constructor for
creating the client.

Thanks a lot for helping me out.Any how im using the API so if i have any more
doubts i will get back to u.

regards
Rashik.T

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2451691