Hi Richard,

Can you post the createInboundRoute() method of the
TestServerApplication?  It seems like the Router there may not be
mapping something properly.

Alternatively, on the client, what URL are you specifying to hit the
ServerResource?  Are you using the ClientProxy interface and using it
with the GWT.create() method?

Thanks,
Dustin

--

Dustin N. Jenkins | Tel/Tél: 250.363.3101 | dustin.jenk...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

facsimile/télécopieur: (250) 363-0045

National Research Council Canada | 5071 West Saanich Rd, Victoria BC.
V9E 2E7

Conseil national de recherches Canada | 5071, ch. West Saanich, Victoria
(C.-B) V9E 2E7

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2692893