Ah yes they are using correct GAV.  I don't know restlet's project history with
groupId changes.

So... looking at the problem I see again from another angle.

Maybe the issue is the Nexus index is out of date on maven.restlet.org ?

My local Nexus repository (which I only setup today) does not list anything
after:

2.0.10
2.1-RC1

org.restlet.jee:org.restlet.ext.servlet

Since a nexus index exists this is probably used in preference to just trying
to obtain the artifact.

I tried to disable "Download Remote Indexes" (of the local Nexus repo) but I
think because it has already downloaded an index it is still being used in
preference to hitting the origin server for every HTTP/404.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3053519