> I haven't dug into this code, but I suspect you aren't manipulating
> References properly. I advise printing out the intermediate steps of your
> Reference computation to see where it goes wrong.

That's just it, I don't think it is even selecting my Redirector as the target
for the endpoint, b/c it is not even calling getTargetRef due to the child
endpoints.  Is there something else on Redirector or in my attachment I should
be overriding so that it stops trying to match once it resolves the parent?

> Also, the template argument to Redirector is ignored if you override
> getTargetRef.

Hmm, that doesn't seem to be the case for me, since my code is almost an exact
copy the parent class.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3054489