Hello Jerome,

thanks a lot for responding.

If gaving the org.restlet.ext.net.jar on your classpath is enough, then I've
already done what you're suggesting. As I stated on my first post, I'm not
using the internal http connector, but instead the apache httpclient.

In any case, I've even explicitly created the ClientResource calling the
external http connector (Engine.getInstance().getRegisteredClients().add(new
org.restlet.ext.net.HttpClientHelper(null));), but I'm still getting the
1001 error.