Hi Adrien,

>My webapp which send the file is running on a Tomcat, and the webapp which
receive the  file also running on another Tomcat.
What happen if you try to send the file using another client such as curl?
For example, for a PUT request

curl -X PUT -H "Content-type: <your file media type>" --data-binary @<path
to your file> http://example.com:<port>/path/to/resource

>How I can check the kind of client HTTP Connection ?
You can have an idea by having a look at the list of restlet modules in the
web-inf/lib directory. Can you send the list of restlet framework are you
using?

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3073808