>From a brief look at your code, it looks like you're mixing up Restlets
with ServerResources. Restlets are created and added to the routing
structure in createInboundRoot, and typically have a lifetime that spans
that of the application, while a new ServerResource instance is created for
every request that is routed to its class. (You probably don't want to
create a new Directory each time a RootRoute is created to handle a
request, but that's what would happen at the moment.)

You're also creating a Directory instance and not using it in
createInboundRoot. A Directory is a Restlet that you can attach to; just
creating it doesn't do anything.

I suggest working from a tutorial example that *does* work for you, and
modifying it incrementally until something happens that you don't
understand. Then you can ask why that change broke things.

--tim

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3086345