I have a Test Client which makes Restlet Request as below :

public class TestRestlet {
    CookieHandler.setDefault(new CookieManager( null, CookiePolicy.ACCEPT_ALL
));
    ClientResource resource = getClientResource();
    Representation rep = resource.get();
    System.out.println(rep.getText());

}

private static ClientResource getClientResource() {
    String resouceURL =
"http://localhost:8080/ActivitiSampleProject/service/process-definitions?suspended=false";;
    CookieSetting cookie1 = new CookieSetting("USER",
"qdny6HjWY0HONvWoyufBWemrDE+5IcdsssssK0E8UGmu5RKPF7h0BWKvBPSn+Kucb82Aq");
    cookie1.setDomain(".abc.com");
    cookie1.setPath("/");
    cookie1.setMaxAge(-1);
    ClientResource resource = new ClientResource(resouceURL);
    resource.getRequest().getCookies().add(cookie1);
    return resource;
}
}

At Restlet Servlet I want to read these cookies from request and send them back
to calling client to fetch some information based on the cookie.

But I am unable to retrieve the cookies : I have set my debugger at service
method of org.restlet.ext.servlet.ServerServlet and the request has no cookies.

public void service(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
        throws ServletException, IOException {
}
Is this the correct way to set cookies in request what am i doing wrong.?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3089938