@Devin

My personal choice would be 01, a tossed salad.

Torrie gets to choose *only one from the list* , but I am sure she is open
to suggestions and majority opinion.

No need for any special "utensils" to deal with the salad.

One hand, one latex glove --> add motion, get one clean handful of salad to
drop in the guest's bowl.

I will be bringing a large flask of raspberry vinaigrette and will be happy
to share it with others.

Philip