I had sent Sherwin the initial estimated quantities of paint we need as
Devin advised earlier:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak-snKfjPgR7dFJrYXdGc2Z0TlRhU0hSNWlnR3FzM0E&usp=sharing

Devin confirmed that there might be some changes to the quantities, is
planning to send me revised quantities of paint.

In the meantime if there are folks that are working on the painting side of
things that want to make some changes to the spreadsheet, please go ahead
and update the spreadsheet.

We have until Sunday, then I'll mark the spreadsheet private.

Regards,

--
G | Gaurav Narain Saxena | (330) 283 - 4972

I am a Board Member at SYN/HAK <http://www.synhak.org>: The Akron
Hackerspace located at 21 W North St, Akron, Ohio
44304<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=21+w+north+st+akron+ohio>
I am providing technical consulting services to
Sherwin-Williams<http://www.sherwin-williams.com/>on behalf of Bennett
Adelson <http://www.bennettadelson.com/> (Microsoft Solution Center)
located at 6050 Oak Tree Blvd, Cleveland, Ohio
44131<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=6050+Oak+Tree+Blvd,+Cleveland,+Ohio+44131>
I have also been providing solutions to non-trivial problems other
businesses may have through my company Whiskey Bits LLC located in Portage
Lakes, Ohio
Learn more about things I have created by reading my About
page<http://gsvolt.wordpress.com/about-2/>on my
blog <http://gsvolt.wordpress.com/>