We'll have to make sure that a donation receipt is made out once we receive
the paint, one copy goes to Sherwin, the other copy goes to the treasurer.
We must keep a record of all donations where the value is greater than $250
USD for our tax filings. If we receive a donation in excess of $75 in
exchange we give something to the donor, we must retain a record. Its part
of maintaining our exempt status.

In the new space I'm going to prepare one computer workstation that is only
available to the treasurer, secretary, and champions for maintaining such
records and legal documents to make these kinds of boring admin stuff easy
and secure from tampering so its easier to remain in compliance with this
legal Cretan Labyrinth. I understand that restricting access to this
machine goes against openness and transparency but I think that software
assurance outweighs transparency in this case. If someone who knows more
about file permissions wants to help, maybe we can set up a guest account
with read-only access to those documents to they can be viewed but not
altered, that would be most excellent for everyone.

G, sorry for hijacking your post, great job on the paints, I can't wait for
the dust to settle on the new Space. :)