Thanks Torrie for putting GARC on the calendar for the 22nd.  I put the
following under the link provided.  Who is our point of contact at the
newspaper?

Greater Akron Robotics Club

The club is open to all with an interest in making machines that compete and do
things.

Parents and responsible adult mentors are welcome join in the fun. The main
goal is to provide High school and junior high students the opportunity learn
skills and tools in a fun way.

This will be accomplished by prototyping, designing and building one or more
robots.

The remote controlled robots will first manipulate objects on the playing field
then shoot ping pong balls into remote targets. The two person robot driving
teams will compete for the highest possible score in three minute rounds.

Club meetings will be two Saturdays a month at noon. The first meeting will be
March 22nd. The meeting locations will at SYN/HAK at 48 Summit St. Akron OH

For additional information, please contact Tim Seeley 330-858-1719

V/R
Tim Seeley