 Subject: Re: [SH-Discuss] SYNHAK Cleanup
 To: "SYN/HAK discussion list" <discuss@synhak.org>
 Date: Saturday, March 15, 2014, 3:40 PM

 I will try to be there any day you
 pick. I'd like to help organize the food, beverage,
 recycling and general sitting-around-looking-at-your-laptop
 area in the front. I a have some ceramic tiles (bathroom?)
 to donate and would like to learn how to lay them.

 I know PPP emailed some of youall re: my hatchback back
 glass disaster - he was there when it happened 70% bad luck
 and 30% stupidity I'd say. I was too bummed to deal with it
 but I will decide on Monday. OK, I have a convertible now
 with no top. I appreciate your offers of help to install a
 new hatchback door and I will get back to you on Mon, Tues
 at the latest about when. I can also provide some food - any
 requests?

 On Fri, 3/14/14, Philip P. Patnode <ppatn...@gmail.com>