Thanks Chris!

I left out underscores as I was planning to use the page off my cellphone
if on the day of the event.

I think there is a mobile app for the event as well here:
http://my.yapp.us/MMFCLE14

Its seems like a copy paste though. I was going more for documenting the
websites for the makers and get to it quickly.