In recent controversy about Net Neutrality, I decide to host an event to
educate on how to build a wireless mesh. The purpose is to show you can
build your own internet service provider (ISP). I will be providing
education, food, and equipment. Event is free, but please register so I can
get a headcount for food. As a community we can do this together.  Also if
you have an unused wireless router at home feel free to bring it, see if we
can hack it and make it part of the Mesh network!

Register here.
http://www.meetup.com/synhak/events/183743382/

I am using the terms "Hackathon" loosely.  Since most people are unaware of
Mesh routing protocols I am going to help, by providing a presentation and
education for this.