Hey all,

I'm looking into getting a lightsaber hilt machined out of aluminum and I'm
looking for information. I figured you guys might be able to be able to
point me in the right direction: I want to be able to send a drawing or
maybe a CAD drawing if necessary to a plant to have just a few parts (not
bulk because it's just for me) machined out of aluminum, but I'm not sure
what to look for or what prices to expect. If you guys have any wisdom that
might point me in the right direction, or a contact that does things like
that, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

-Will