From: "Craig Bergdorf" <mm1...@gmail.com>
Sent: June 14, 2014 10:07 PM
To: "SYN/HAK discussion list" <discuss@synhak.org>
Subject: Re: [SH-Discuss] Using a Internet forum as a discussion item   instead.

I am for SMF but hope someone else can help admin it (who has experience
how much daily work that is).  Perhaps most could be mitigated by requiring
an invite from an admin with a direct email, and having no automated sign
up system of any kind.  I have a whm/cpanel host that can run it with a few
clicks,  shall I set it up?

Tonight I can setup synhak.net to point to it (synhak.org is still in
transfer)