Hola este es el bot que administra la lista de correo. Muchas listas
de correo son programas con interfaz los cuales les metes comandos via
correo. Cada fin de mes las listas mandan un recordatorio de estos
servicios que ofrece la lista. No, no es un spam, es parte de la
lista.

On Jan 12, 2008 7:52 AM, Sergio Bess
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Amigos/as: Antes que nada, perdón por el Off Topic.
> He recibido este mail, que copio más abajo, en la cuenta que tengo
> reservada para los de OOo No estoy seguro de qué se trate. Quizás sea
> uno de los cientos de Spams que recibo por día o es un mensaje
> automático. Aparentemente me despiden de la lista Discuss, Pero yo no he
> pedido la baja ni creo haber cometido ninguna falta para que ello
> suceda. ¿Alguien sabe de qué se pueda tratar esto? Espero no tener en mi
> compu un Spyware que copiara la dirección de la lista de correos de OOo.
> para generar este tipo de problemas.
> Gracias y nuevamente disculpas por la consulta fuera de tema.
>
> Sergio Bessopeanetto
> Buenos Aires, Argentina
>
> -------- Mensaje original --------
> Asunto:         ezmlm warning
> Fecha:  Sat, 12 Jan 2008 07:13:49 +0000
> De:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> A:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
> Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
> [email protected] mailing list.
>
>
> Messages to you from the discuss_es mailing list seem to
> have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce
> message I received.
>
> If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the probe bounces,
> I will remove your address from the discuss_es mailing list,
> without further notice.
>
>
> I've kept a list of which messages from the discuss_es mailing list have
> bounced from your address.
>
> Copies of these messages may be in the archive.
> To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 100 per request),
> send an empty message to:
>    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> To receive a subject and author list for the last 100 or so messages,
> send an empty message to:
>    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Here are the message numbers:
>
>    19672
>
> --- Enclosed is a copy of the bounce message I received.
>
> Return-Path: <>
> Received: (qmail 11310 invoked for bounce); 31 Dec 2007 01:13:26 -0000
> Date: 31 Dec 2007 01:13:26 -0000
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: failure notice
>
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at openoffice.org.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
> This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 24.232.0.226 does not like recipient.
> Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Hello [204.16.104.2], Policy rejection on the 
> target address: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Giving up on 24.232.0.226.
>
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 11/01/2008 
> 06:09 p.m.
>
>
>
>



-- 
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol
IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Responder a