From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charlie
Arehart
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 12:21 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: re[2]: [ACFUG Discuss] Embedded CF in Javascript

Well, just to be clear: variables are NOT case sensitive in CFMX (even
though it's built on java). It would just appear to be a difference in
the
CFML parser. There were many such little changes as of the new release.
Some
of them would be caught by the CFML Code Compatibility Analyzer in the
Admin
console, though not all.

/charlie
http://www.carehart.org/blog/