my understanding was they used PHP when it first launched in order to
get it up fast. the PHP site was actually put up by macromedia and it
was a stink but not one people really highlighted because they were so
jonese for pre release products.

I'm still waiting for it to change but my guess is it won't happen any
time soon.....just like they said they would bring back the devnet
stuff, only to be told nope it's not coming back....

jonese