From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 12:21 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] Flex and Firefox issues

Sorry if this is off topic, but I'm sweating bullets right now and any help
would be appreciated.

I built a little auction app in Flex that hits a cfc and gets information to
populate the item, countdown, etc.  In Local dev and on our test box, it
works fine.  The problem is in FF on the live server, the first time it hits
the page it loads but on refresh there is just a grey box.  If I right click
on the grey box, I get the full Flash menu and if I select play from there,
it starts working.  Tried loading the swf different ways and I get the same
result.  If I re-compile and upload, it loads the first time again, and then
I just get the grey box on reload.  Only seems to be happening on FF on the
live server, IE seems fine.

Does anyone have any experience with this issue?  If not, does the Flash &
Flex user group have a mailing list yet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

Checked by AVG Free Edition.