It's using RemoteObject with no SSL, and I have tried commenting
out my AS, which doesn't change anything, and changing the init function(that
calls my AS) from initialize="initApp()" to applicationComplete=" initApp()"
which has no visible difference.

 I'm looking at Firebug data but I don't see anything out
of the ordinary.  On a few reloads it seems to get to about 60% and then
it gets stuck.

Flashblock is not installed, but I think it gets a little
further than that would allow anyways, but thanks for the idea.

I think I'm going to rebuild the whole thing, piece by piece to
see what it might be.  If anyone else has any ideas I can try, I would
love to hear them.

Oh, and I'm going to try to move this to the AFFUG list, if it
will let me (I didn't get a subscription confirm or anything).

Thanks,

Dan