I get a blank page when I type
    http://<hostname>/flex2gateway/

I get the following error when I type
   https://<hostname>/flex2gateway/

500
No configured channel has an endpoint path '/flex2gateway/'.

flex.messaging.MessageException: No configured channel has an endpoint
path '/flex2gateway/'.
                 at
flex.messaging.MessageBroker.getEndpoint(MessageBroker.java:318)
                 at
flex.messaging.MessageBrokerServlet.service(MessageBrokerServlet.java:329)
                 at
                 at
coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:78)
                 at
jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:91)
                 at
jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
                 at
jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:259)
                 at
jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:541)
                 at
jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:204)
                 at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:428)
                 at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

Jay
x8453

"Charlie Arehart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
08/15/2007 10:32 AM
Please respond to
discussion@acfug.org

<discussion@acfug.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [ACFUG Discuss] Getting Flex2Gateway to work with https

Jay, did you write what you meant? because it sounds like you got what you
expected. :-)

You said, "I should...get a blank page...I am not getting that...it gives
me a blank page."

Or am I reading this wrong? :-)

/charlie