Could it be that the secure site's certificate has expired and you are
getting a warning? Since the /flashgateway isn't able to handle and
respond to the warning message - everything fails? I've experience this
before and I don't have any way around it.

"Douglas Knudsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
08/15/2007 10:49 AM
Please respond to
discussion@acfug.org

discussion@acfug.org
cc

Subject
Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Getting Flex2Gateway to work with https

ah, ok.  This whole thing is a real undocumented shambles IMHO.  Folks on
flexcoders, some Adobe one seven, say you can have multiple channel defs
in here and that your Flex app will try each one until it finds one that
works.  This never worked for me.  To try this, looks like you need to add
to the channels list perhaps.

<channels>
                    <channel ref="my-cfamf"/>
<channel ref="my-secure-amf"/>
                </channels>

What I did in the end was to set the my-cfamf channel to use https, thus
only one channel.  I could do this at the time as ALL things on the server
required https.

HTH!

DK

On 8/15/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <