From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Troy Jones
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 5:01 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] cfcontent in IE7

Does anyone know why there is an issue in IE7 with <cfcontent>? I used the
following code and it works as intended in Firefox but yields a bunch of
garbage in IE7. I would appreciate any help I could get.

<cfheader name="Pragma" value="">

<cfheader name="Cache-control" value="">

<cfheader name="Content-Disposition" value="inline; filename=filename.xls">

<cfcontent type="application/vnd.msexcel"
file="C:\filepath\subfolder\docs\filename.xls">

Not much help was available from livedocs as this code sample is amost
entirely verbatim from their examples.

Troy Jones

Dynapp Support Team

678-528-2952