From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dean H. Saxe
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 6:22 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] cfcontent in IE7

FWIW, you should use the Pragma: no-cache, Expires: 0 and Cache-
Control: no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate for such requests to prevent
exactly what Charlie is referring to.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"[U]nconstitutional behavior by the authorities is constrained only by the
peoples' willingness to contest them"
     --John Perry Barlow