Yeah, I've been looking at that, but I don't see that there is a way right
now for no events to be found (as I have events in the database that are
this month, thus should be found).

Perhaps the problem lies in a break down in communication with the database?
But wouldn't I get an error there too?

Ugh.

I believe that my hack has prevented the condition for now, as I am not
getting errors every hour. We'll see if that holds up.

Leif