Thanks for the heads up on that, John. I'd like to offer a few
clarifications, though.

First, it's not Sean who is involved but rather Ray, who was originally to
be co-host. Turns out (no surprise) that he's just too busy, so he's stepped
down to being a backup if I ever need one (which I do appreciate).

Also, here's an easier URL for people to remember (and share):
coldfusionmeetup.com (which redirects to that URL you offered.)  If you sign
up on the site, you'll receive an email announcing each meeting.

And we do in fact record *all* (not just most) of the meetings are recorded.
Again, no worries. I do appreciate your pointing things out.

I'll say, too, for those curious, that even tough we record the meetings, we
still generally get the same kind of turnout of live bodies as would be at a
typical ACFUG meeting, sometimes 20, sometimes 50.

Finally, thanks also for mentioning the UGTV site. There are now approaching
a couple hundred recordings on all kinds of talks related to CF.

Enjoy, everyone.