From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Mason
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 2:35 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] ColdFusion Meetup Group meeting is tonight

Great, so I got about 20% of the info right :) Sorry about that.

The meetup group and UGTV are really great resources and I'm happy to
promote them. Even if you miss the meetings, those recordings are there to
view later. I sometimes look at stuff during my lunch break, etc. So thanks
Charlie for organizing them.

Which also reminds me that, if you run across a presentation that would be
nice to share with the CF community. Posting it on Charlie's UGTV
(http://www.carehart.org/ugtv) only takes a few minutes. It's not just for
ColdFusion  stuff. There are presentations on there covering Flex, AIR, Sql
Server, etc.

BTW, looks like FusionLink will be hosting a meeting of the local SQL Server
Users group in January (Jan 14th). If things work out well, hopefully we'll
be hosting them full time.  I'll post more info on this in the future.

John Mason
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
770.337.8363