Sean Corfield did a very interesting blog entry last week about the
marketing and growth of the CF community. It's well worth the read..

http://corfield.org/blog/index.cfm/do/blog.entry/entry/Common_ColdFusion_Arg
uments

Sean gives a little challenge or new year's resolution if you like at the
end. Simply convert a non-CF developer to CF. Pretty simple really.
Apparently there's about 400,000 CF developers out there these days. If we
each did our part, we could easily double that.

John Mason
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
770.337.8363

www.FusionLink.com - ColdFusion and Flex hosting
Now offering ColdFusion 8 Enterprise hosting
FREE Subversion hosting

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,
distribution, copying, forwarding or other use of this message or its
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all
copies and backups thereof.