From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Ross
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 2:08 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Convert a non-CF developer to CF

IMHO easier to understand and code... comparing to java, ruby, php
(which I have worked in). However I agree with you that if you have been
developing in X language for so long that it is probably easier for you
than a new language (as anything new is). I would say with all things
being equal though. CF is pretty damn easy to understand and code...

you? play the devils advocate? haha

On Jan 14, 2008 1:49 PM, Dean H. Saxe <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >