From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Ross
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 2:04 PM
To: ACFUG ColdFusion Discussion
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] CF IDE

I heard this at a meeting and see from a survey that Adobe is interested in
which IDE everyone uses and what features they like most. I'm just curious
why there is this great need for Adobe to make an IDE for coldfusion?

My first few thoughts:

Refactoring support, step debugger, and code insight for custom methods -
all things CFEclipse doesn't give you for free.

Is it that most people just don't like (or get) Eclipse?

--
Steven Ross
web application & interface developer