From: John Mason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jan 15, 2008 2:11 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] CF IDE

There's actually a lot (over 50% according to Ben) that still use DW, Studio or Homesite. It's just a case of people liking the IDE they use and not wanting to change. I think they are going to add their support for CFEclipse. Flex builder is in Eclipse and CFEclipse has a good following. I doubt they would do a completely new IDE. But thank Adobe for taking this on. IMHO, Macromedia really didn't help this situation and actually made it more confusing with DW.

John Mason
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
770.337.8363

www.FusionLink.com - ColdFusion and Flex hosting
Now offering ColdFusion 8 Enterprise hosting
FREE Subversion hosting