Ajax does not solve your problem. Ajax is a series of methods for UI control, not business logic. Regardless of your use of Ajax or not you have a business problem to solve first, implementation and UI control comes later.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Free speech exercised both individually and through a free press, is a necessity in any country where people are themselves free."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918