So, now that I've figured out how to secure the page, I'm working on a
multi-part form.

I came across the new <CFLayout> tag in CF8 and it lets you setup a number
of Tabs that can each contain different content. I already had my multi-part
form broken into separate include files, so I just specified the include for
each tab and it looks great!

The only thing is I want to submit the included form whenever the tab
changes. I found a way to add a listener and capture the TabChange event,
but it seems to be adding multiple form objects to the DOM, and I haven't
been able to find a way to submit the correct form yet.

When I started playing with <CFLayout>, I wasn't planning to get sucked into
Ajax/Spry. But, the tabs just look so cool!

So, has anyone done anything like this? Also, any pointers on how to
troubleshoot this kind of problem. I've started trying to use FireBug, but I
still need to learn to use it better.

Thanks for any ideas!

     Clarke