Steven thank you for the reply. Mixed results. One worked, one did not, haven't tried accessing the multiple children (yet).

Accessing the struct item (link/href) works fine. In fact, I gave that a whirl later in the night after sending this message ...

        for (i = 1; i LTE ArrayLen(selectedElements); i = i + 1)
arrayImportRentMktCom[i][2] = selectedElements [i].link.XmlAttributes.href;

Handling the fn:image is still a problem however ...

        for (i = 1; i LTE ArrayLen(selectedElements); i = i + 1)
arrayImportRentMktCom[i][3] = selectedElements[i]. ["fn:image"].XmlText;

The above gives an error ===> Problem occurred while parsing, Encountered "[" at line: 10, column: 70

Tried with and without square brackets, and with quotes only. No luck. What am I missing here?

Derrick Peavy
404-786-5036
Sales and Web Services
CollegeClassifieds.com
http://www.collegeclassifieds.com
A Service of Universal Advertising, inc.