I think the cost for a developer license of SQL Server is in the neighborhood
of $50 - and it's the equivalent of enterprise.

________________________________
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dusty Hale
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:28 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] OT: problem with IIS on XP Pro.

Haha poor little me in Costa. Yes beautiful country. I'm in Tamarindo shooting
surfing photos (my side job) and trying to carry on development at the same
time.

I could have sworn I installed SQL Express but I think you are right because it
doesn't say express in the event viewer. It might be easier for me to just pay
the license rather than having to uninstall, reinstall, then piece the database
back together (being that I can't get to it now). I can't seem to figure out
how to just purchase the license though. Hopefully there is a development
price. Do you know anything about this?

Many thanks for your help.

Dusty