From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dusty Hale
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 11:04 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] OT: problem with IIS on XP Pro.

I found a work around for now by creating a copy of the live database on my
VPS server at HostMySite. Not a great way to develop but will get me by for
now. I think you're right the best thing would be to just install express. I
just wonder how I ended up installing the eval in the first place LOL.

My only thought was that if I purchased a license and applied it to the
eval, then I could revive the database. If I install express, I don't think
it has any kind of import export abilities so I wasn't yet sure how I would
pull down the data from the live database. I have a license for Red Gate so
I will likely install that and use it to synch the data.

Thanks everyone for listening to my desperate pleas for help. I suppose it
could be much worse LOL.

Dusty