From: Charlie Arehart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:19 PM
To: 'discussion@acfug.org'
Subject: where to buy CF licenses?

Hey folks, someone's asked me a question that I'm pretty sure I've seen
discussed before, but I can't find references (and don't yet have a category
for it on my CF411.com site!)

Where might one turn to buy a legit license for CF? I'm not trying to take
money out of Adobe's pocket. Rather, I know that in many resale businesses,
the vendor still makes a decent profit off of sales by 3rd parties. For
someone wanting to get multiple licenses (in this case, 3 of CF 7
Enterprise), besides asking Adobe sales (which I will recommend to him), are
there other legit sources that people may have experience with?