The code below throws an error on my production server.

<cfdump var="#server#">

<cfthread name="testThread" action="run" >

    <cfsavecontent variable="eMailBody">This is some sample
content</cfsavecontent>

</cfthread>

<cfthread action="join" name="testThread"/>

<cfdump var="#testThread#" />

The error message is: access denied (java.io.FilePermission
C:\ColdFusion8\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cftags\savecontent.cfm execute).

It works on my developer version, but fails with CF standard. Both are
running ColdFusion version 8,0,1,195765.

Is this a known bug and is there a work around? If you are running CF
Standard, please do me a favor and try the code on your server, and let me
know what happens.

Thanks,

   Clarke