If you're on IIS, you can append some vars that leave the requested url intact...

is redirected to

per

(I assume most web servers have this)
/m

: thanks! Yeah, going to move it away from register.com and actually host it.
:
: Douglas Knudsen
: http://www.cubicleman.com
: this is my signature, like it?
:

: On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Cheyenne Throckmorton