From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Howard
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 2:25 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] porting data using wddx

Hey all,

I'm trying to do something else new to me.  I have an app that I'm trying to
send to someone without sending passwords to the db.  This is a demo of the
app.  What I am trying to do is read the needed table into a query, convert the
query to wddx and send the app to have them install.  What I'm trying to figure
out is how to read the wddx file so I can convert it back into a cf query
object to use query of queries on so that they can run the demo without
actually connecting to the db.

I've converted to the wddx file and believe I know what to do once they have
the app installed but I can't seem to figure out what to do with the wddx file
to port it and have CF read it on their end.

Does anyone have a quick tip or an article on how to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Jeff