Teddy,

Now that I'm actually working on what you sent, I notice that it is not too
different than what I was trying to do aready but I keep getting an error
thrown on the cffile function.

An error occurred when performing a file operation read on file
C:\ColdFusion8\runtime\servers\coldfusion\SERVER-INF\temp\wwwroot-tmp\epicenter\xml\contact_table.xml

Should the wddx be save as an xml file?  Is that where I'm going wrong or
could this be a hosted server issue?

Basically what I've done so far, is query the entire table from my db,
serialized using cfwddx, saved that file as an xml file, put it on my server
and then I am trying to have the application read the xml file through
cffile to then deserialize it using cfwddx and then use the resulting query
as my psuedo table to run the application against.

Do my steps at least sound right?