From: Dean H. Saxe <d...@fullfrontalnerdity.com>
To: discussion@acfug.org
Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 1:59:48 PM
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] SQL Injection

You mean like the one who "rented" my house when it was for sale?  At least 2
people lost $1k in that scam.  And one of them showed up at my door ready to
take possession of the house the day before I moved out!

--
Dean H. Saxe
"A true conservationist is a person who knows that the world is not given by